compensation: Commission/Piecework Based Pay (Percentage of invoiced work) employment type: contract job title: Assembly Tech
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for Retail Assembly Technicians to assemble bikes, grills, wheelbarrows, lawn mowers, etc. in our client stores. We are seeking self-motivated, hardworking, and reliable individuals with strong mechanical abilities. This is a performance-based role. The more you build, the more you make. So, the sky’s the limit! Efficient Techs can make anywhere from $700 to $1000 per week or more!
*This is NOT assembly line work*
- Weekly pay
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation to multiple locations.
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
- Must have your own tools: Cordless impact drill with assorted bits, metric socket set, hammer, etc. (basic hand tools)
- Smart Wi-Fi capable device (tablet or phone) In order to download company apps.
- Self-motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Previous product assembly experience (preferred, not required)
- Bicycle assembly experience (preferred, not required)