Calling all Apprentice Electricians
QR Code Link to This Post
Call Today: 720-527-9222
Premier Electrical Staffing is hiring!
Safer work environments
Duties include, but not limited to:
• Cutting, bending, threading and running 1/2" & 3/4", 1" electrical conduit materials.
• Experience bending offsets, 3 points, 4 points, saddles, kicks, 90's, etc.
• Pulling electrical wiring through electrical conduit.
• Be able to Read Blue Prints.
• Assisting in terminating electrical panels, set fixtures, outlets, and various electrical devices.
• Must be dependable and willing to complete the project from start to finish.
• Other assigned tasks and duties as assigned.
- We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility.